Breaking: WWE star is suspended after allegations of Sexual Assault and Rape of a woman

Enzo is a polarized character in WWE.

0

WWE have confirmed that they have suspended Enzo Amore after the superstar was accused for sexual assault and rape.

Embed from Getty Images

The Cruiserweight Champion was accused of raping a woman last year and it broke out on social media yesterday after the victim posted it on Twitter with some graphic evidences. The superstar is being investigated by police after the unnamed woman came forward.

She said on Twitter, “OKAY..it’s been long enough & I have been so so scared to share this.

“I was raped in mid October by the WWE Enzo Amore (also known as Eric Arden) & Tyler Grosso & TOOPOOR let it happen as accomplices.

“I was in a mental hospital for 45 days after it. They ARE NOT good people.”


The Police understands stand the incident occured in a hotel on October 19 last year, and most probably in the early hours. Pro Wrestling Sheet, a Wrestling special outlet confirmed that the investigating authorities are waiting for the lab results and the matter is under investigation.

Embed from Getty Images

 

WWE also took the matter with strict approach and suspended Enzo Amore. A statement from WWE said-

WWE has zero tolerance for matters involving sexual harassment or sexual assault. Until this matter is resolved, Eric Arndt (aka Enzo Amore) has been suspended.

Last Monday was the 25th anniversary of Monday Night RAW, a weekly show of WWE and Amore was expected to be a part of it. But currently his future involvement is unclear with the company because of this allegation.

Embed from Getty Images

WWE have decided to suspend Enzo Amore 

Enzo is also not the most popular character in the WWE among his colleagues as he is often reported and accused to be a bad mouth with his fellow WWE employees.

 

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY